    new icon that may have been sneaked onto my pc since installing msn live).

    Help much appreciated as my mails are VERY important to my job.

    Thanks.

    Tony Tee, Sep 26, 2007

  2. Tony Tee

    Tony Tee Guest

    > Lately (possibly since i upgraded to MSN Live), everytime I get an email,
    > the new email icon doesnt show in the bottom right hand corner anymore.
    >
    > It's still there but tucked away. I have to press the tray icon to show
    > the hidden icons to find out whether or not the new email icon is there.
    > (It always used to show prominently before, and if I'm not mistaken, this
    > is a new icon that may have been sneaked onto my pc since installing msn
    > live).
    >
    > Help much appreciated as my mails are VERY important to my job.
    >
    > Thanks.

    That may have confused some people. Let me clarify.

    The icon you have to click to hide or unhide icons in sys tray, is the new
    icon I thought that has appeared only since installing MSN Live.

    I guess I need to find out how to remove that hide/unhide icon as it never
    stays 'unhidden' and I miss the new email from OE icon all the time now.

    Cheers.

    Tony Tee, Sep 26, 2007