outlook express minimising windows

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by bunghole, Nov 14, 2005.

  1. bunghole

    bunghole Guest

    Gday All

    I open outlook express click on create mail and this instantly minimises the
    new mail box on my task bar

    I then click on this message and it flies of to the right hand side of the
    screen disappears.

    System Winxp Home Service Pack 2 NAV 2005 spybot and adaware up to date as
    per windows update

    Step so far
    After full Virus check using NAV /trend micro housecall (online)
    Spyware scan using Spybot / TDS / Adaware
    Trojan scan using TDS / Ewido

    All of the above came up clean

    Tried to reinstall IE6 - ok same problem
    Tried to uninstall OE and Reinstall - same problem
    Tried system restore back 5 days incident 1st occurred 4 days earlier - same
    problem

    This problem only occurs in outlook express I can send and receive in
    outlook 2003 ok and using my isp webmail

    I am at a loss maybe something I have missed ????

    As usual your help is much appreciated :))))))

    Bungers

    bunghole, Nov 14, 2005