    --
    David Love
    Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery.

    David Love, Nov 10, 2006

  2. David Love

    frederick Guest

    David Love wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > Would some kind person tell me where Outlook Express keeps Inward and
    > Sent Messages and its Address book names, please?

    C:\Documents and Settings\<user account name>\Local Settings\Application
    Data\Identities\{a big alphanumeric number}\Microsoft\Outlook Express

    Addresses:
    C:\Documents and Settings\<user account name>\Application
    Data\Microsoft\Address Book\<user account name>.wab

    frederick, Nov 10, 2006

  3. David Love

    David Love Guest

    In message <1163130321.891096@ftpsrv1>
    frederick <> wrote:

    > David Love wrote:
    >> Hi!
    >>
    >> Would some kind person tell me where Outlook Express keeps Inward and
    >> Sent Messages and its Address book names, please?

    > C:\Documents and Settings\<user account name>\Local Settings\Application
    > Data\Identities\{a big alphanumeric number}\Microsoft\Outlook Express
    >
    > Addresses:
    > C:\Documents and Settings\<user account name>\Application
    > Data\Microsoft\Address Book\<user account name>.wab

    Thanks for the prompt reply. I'll have a look!

    Regards

    David
    --
    David Love
    I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your

    David Love, Nov 10, 2006