    operating system Win XP
    was using Win 98

    Kim

    Kim Krueger, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Kim Krueger

    Brian Guest

    "Kim Krueger" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:ywvHc.48026$...
    > I got new computer copies all the old messages (dbx files) move them the

    new
    > computer can read them
    > using outlook express Ver 6.00
    > operating system Win XP
    > was using Win 98
    >
    > Kim

    yes, i've also heard that it can also be quite painfull!

    Brian, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Kim Krueger

    Boomer Guest

    "Kim Krueger" <> wrote:

    > I got new computer copies all the old messages (dbx files) move
    > them the new computer can read them
    > using outlook express Ver 6.00
    > operating system Win XP
    > was using Win 98
    >
    > Kim

    Hello

    This will help in the future.
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Is this what you are asking about?
    Backup and restore (OE/IE)
    How to Back Up and Recover Outlook Express Data
    This article describes how to back up and restore your messages,
    Address Book, mail accounts, and news accounts in OE 5 and later.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q270670

    Complete Clone Backup OE
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm

    Please 'munge' your e-mail address when posting on usenet.

    ~ Munging ~
    http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

    If you use Outlook Express go to...
    Tools> Accounts...> News tab> Properties button> General tab.
    Under "User Information" change the "Name", "E-mail address"
    and "Reply address" fields.

    Please verify that it is Not a valid domain here:
    http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

    Example: lid

    Please use 'invalid' after the 'com'.
    Information about "Reserved TLDs" (RFC 2606), such as .invalid,
    at bottom of this page.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-level_domain

    ~ Spambots ~
    http://www.turnstep.com/Spambot/info.html