    --
    Les Stewart
    Beaumont, TX

    Les Stewart, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Les Stewart

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Les Stewart said:

    > Any way using OE 6 mail rules to reject mail from everyone NOT in my address
    > book.

    Yes, see what the Options button does when you create the rule.

    Brian H¹©, Nov 14, 2003

  3. Les Stewart

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes. Make a rule for everybody in your address book, then
    press the 'Options' button (in the rule dialog), and checkmark
    'Message does not contain people below'.

    On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:49:18 -0600, in
    <>
    Les Stewart scrawled:

    --