    Regards
    Stephen
    Gold Coast, Australia
    John Smith, Aug 2, 2004

  2. John Smith

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "John Smith" <> wrote in
    news:XmgPc.28189$:

    > I have a number of mail rules that work exactly correct
    > I have set one up to delete a "Symantec Email Proxy' I get 10 of per
    > day It is the from line I am targetting which is stated as above,
    > however they still come thru - am I missing something?
    > Regards

    Hey, Mailwasher Pro is my weapon of choice and the emails never reach the
    machine, unless I want them to make it. I use to use Outlook and OE
    filters. Mailwasher has full 30 day trial software. You may want to check
    it out. Mailwasher has a lot of nice things to filter out emails.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Aug 2, 2004

  3. John Smith

    NemoDAman Guest

    That's because norton replaces the email when it arrives but you are
    setting it through outlook so when it arrives outlook will see the
    original message and not the email proxy one.
    At least it is deleting the attachment's which most likely contains a
    virus. maybe there is an option in norton av to not do this have you
    checked?

    NemoDAman, Aug 2, 2004