Outlook Express Mail Query

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Laths, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. Laths

    Laths Guest

    A friend is trying to send me some Jpegs, now when I receive them, there is
    no attachments, but the size of the E mail is showing that something is
    there. He says he is using the paperclip icon to attach the jpegs. so what
    is he doing wrong ?
    I have sent him a jpeg, and he has returned it back to me ok.
    Any answers ?

    --
    Regards
    Laths

    ---

    Laths, Aug 5, 2003

  2. are you opening it or just looking at it in the preview mode. try double
    clicking onthe message and see if the paper clip shows up...think it will.

    Not a Happy Camper, Aug 5, 2003

  3. Laths wrote:
    > A friend is trying to send me some Jpegs, now when I receive them,
    > there is no attachments, but the size of the E mail is showing that
    > something is there. He says he is using the paperclip icon to attach
    > the jpegs. so what is he doing wrong ?
    > I have sent him a jpeg, and he has returned it back to me ok.
    > Any answers ?

    Have you clickt on the mail and scrolled it down?

    --
    longshotjohn 7

    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein

    longshotjohn7, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Laths

    rifleman Guest

    In article <bgpbnk$oau$>, says...
    > A friend is trying to send me some Jpegs, now when I receive them, there is
    > no attachments, but the size of the E mail is showing that something is
    > there. He says he is using the paperclip icon to attach the jpegs. so what
    > is he doing wrong ?
    > I have sent him a jpeg, and he has returned it back to me ok.
    > Any answers ?

    Is it possible that your friend is using Outlook (NOT outlook Express)
    to send to you and is using Rich Text Format? That's the usual culprit
    for not seeing attachments.
    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend