    reinstall them.

    Thanks

    Douglas

    Douglas, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Douglas

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >|I lost my contacts. Anyone know where I can go on my hard drive and
    >| reinstall them.
    >|
    >| Thanks
    >|
    >| Douglas

    You are using Outlook Express for newsgroup reading, so I'm guessing you use
    it for email too. When you say you "lost" your contacts, do you mean they
    aren't showing in your email program window? If so, then click on "View",
    then "Layout", and finally, put a checkmark in front of "Contacts".

    If that's not the problem, then you should search for files that end in
    ".wab" on your computer (wab stands for Windows address book). That's the
    file with your contacts in it.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Oct 19, 2004