outlook express links

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by H.Vullers, Jun 3, 2007.

  1. H.Vullers

    H.Vullers Guest

    Thanks A lot for your help
    I tried most of the advice, and it did work for me, until I reboot again ,
    and its back to the old tricks again,
    then I installed IE 7, works again until I reboot again ,
    Any more clews, from any bright spark,
    Harry

    H.Vullers, Jun 3, 2007