    firewall but still no luck i can receieve and send e-mails ok just cant open
    any links.
    Thanks for any help on this Steve....

    Steve, Feb 1, 2004

  2. Steve

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
    Start Web Browser

    OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
    Outlook Express

    Also see:

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or
    Nothing Happens After You Click a Link

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:06:08 -0000, in