    Using Win XP and OE6.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks!!

    Les Stewart, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Les Stewart

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;177054

    OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in Outlook Express
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;176581

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens
    After You Click a Link
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;281679

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:20:46 -0500, in
    <>