    Thank you.
    J.A.Roberts
    My telephone number 01244 379771

    John Roberts, Jul 23, 2004

  2. John Roberts

    MJP Guest

    "John Roberts" <> wrote in message
    news:B_5Mc.482$...
    > I have been unable to download any incoming e-mail, and I keep being
    > informed that my password is incorrect. My password has not changed.
    >
    > Please advise.
    > Thank you.
    > J.A.Roberts
    > My telephone number 01244 379771

    Your password is stunbmun

    MJP, Jul 23, 2004

  3. John Roberts

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "John Roberts" <> wrote in news:B_5Mc.482$ub4.336
    @newsfe5-gui.ntli.net:

    > I have been unable to download any incoming e-mail, and I keep being
    > informed that my password is incorrect. My password has not changed.

    I had a similar problem where the ISP did some kind of restore and the PSW
    put back in place instead of the one I was using at that time. That problem
    of the psw being changed occurred with the ISP a couple of times. You may
    just want to contact the ISP and reset the psw and move on.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 23, 2004
  4. Duane Arnold wrote:
    > "John Roberts" <> wrote in
    > news:B_5Mc.482$ub4.336 @newsfe5-gui.ntli.net:
    >
    >> I have been unable to download any incoming e-mail, and I keep being
    >> informed that my password is incorrect. My password has not changed.
    >>

    > I had a similar problem where the ISP did some kind of restore and
    > the PSW put back in place instead of the one I was using at that
    > time. That problem of the psw being changed occurred with the ISP a
    > couple of times. You may just want to contact the ISP and reset the
    > psw and move on.
    >
    > Duane :)

    They were trying to give you a subtle hint, you ficking gormlessly grinning
    retard.

    Duane Arnold, the ghoulish, begriming guzzler, Jul 23, 2004