    Wo can give some advise?

    thanks in advance

    kwijlebabulus

    kwijlebabulus, Aug 11, 2004

  2. kwijlebabulus

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    I'm sure there are other ways to do this, but select all the emails you want
    to save and drag them on to a folder on your desktop, then you can save it
    to floppy or do what you wish with them.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Aug 11, 2004

  3. kwijlebabulus

    bambam Guest

    OEBackup - http://www.oehelp.com/OEBackup/Default.aspx

    bambam, Aug 11, 2004
  4. kwijlebabulus

    Lenny Vaz Guest

    tools -> options -> maintenance -> store folder

    Copy this folder to a CD.

    --
    Lenny Vaz

    Lenny Vaz, Aug 11, 2004
  5. kwijlebabulus

    Chet Guest

    Tools/Options/Maintenance
    Click the button labeled "Store Folder"
    I have put my mail in a folder under My Documents so that whenever I back up
    My Docs the mail is included.

    Chet, Aug 11, 2004
  6. waaw

    thx folks, great help.
    so, if i do so, allmy inbox, and adresbook are saved?

    greets kwijl

    kwijlebabulus, Aug 11, 2004
  7. kwijlebabulus

    Chet Guest