    received. I dont know where WindowsXP Pro stores them by default.
    Appreciate any help.
    TIA
    BIGEYE, Oct 19, 2004

  2. As far as finding your address book,
    click start > search > Files and Folders > Named: *.wab
    The wab file is your address book. There should be atleast two the one
    Outlook is using now and your old one. Record the path name the the old one
    is stored under > Open Outlook > Click File > Import > Address book > Change
    the path to your old address book and Click Next it will walk you through it
    from there.

    You can do the same for your old messages by Searching for inbox.dbx.

    I hope this helps
    Helpdesk Kurt

    Kurt McGregor, Oct 19, 2004

  3. BIGEYE

    BIGEYE Guest

    Heaps pf thanks for that. Back up & running now.

    BIGEYE, Oct 19, 2004
  4. BIGEYE

    alpina11 Guest

    alpina11, Oct 20, 2004