    anon Guest

    For whatever reason I have a whole segment of emails that display this
    message when I try to read them. What's going on?

    anon, Sep 21, 2007

  2. anon

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Sep 21, 2007

  3. anon

    *alan* Guest

    "Evan Platt" wrote

    > "anon"
    > wrote:
    >
    >>For whatever reason I have a whole segment of emails that display this
    >>message when I try to read them. What's going on?

    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...et downloaded this message&btnG=Google Search
    > --

    Or, if returning nearly 1.5 million hits with that search is a little
    overwhelming and you'd prefer a slightly more manageable 4,040 hits, you
    might try surrounding your google query with double quotes:
    "Outlook express has not yet downloaded this message"
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&... not yet downloaded this message"&btnG=Search
    --
    alan

    *alan*, Sep 22, 2007
  4. anon

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:25:24 -0700, "*alan*"
    <> wrote:

    >Or, if returning nearly 1.5 million hits with that search is a little
    >overwhelming and you'd prefer a slightly more manageable 4,040 hits, you
    >might try surrounding your google query with double quotes:
    >"Outlook express has not yet downloaded this message"
    >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&... not yet downloaded this message"&btnG=Search

    I'm just trying to lead the horse to water.

    Evan Platt, Sep 22, 2007
  5. anon

    Mr Pounder Guest

    "anon" <pa_ > wrote in message
    > For whatever reason I have a whole segment of emails that display this
    > message when I try to read them. What's going on?

    Troll

    Mr Pounder, Sep 22, 2007
  6. anon

    *alan* Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote

    > On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:25:24 -0700, "*alan*"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Or, if returning nearly 1.5 million hits with that search is a little
    >>overwhelming and you'd prefer a slightly more manageable 4,040 hits, you
    >>might try surrounding your google query with double quotes:
    >>"Outlook express has not yet downloaded this message"
    >>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&... not yet downloaded this message"&btnG=Search

    > I'm just trying to lead the horse to water.

    And I was just thinking that the horse might be more inclined to drink from
    a relatively peaceful, shallow stream rather than from a raging white-water
    torrent ;-)
    --
    alan

    *alan*, Sep 23, 2007