    now receive new messages, but all my old (dbx) mail is still hidden in the
    dbx-file. Anybody that knows how I can fix this problem?

    PK
    P.K., Jun 2, 2006

  2. P.K.

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "P.K." <> wrote in message
    news:4480284c$...
    > When I try to open my inbox, I get this error message:
    > Account: 'mail.broadpark.no' , Server: 'mail.broadpark.no', Protocol:
    > POP3, Port: 110, Secure (SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C013B
    > I have tried to rename the inbox dbx-file to inbox old and it works, I can
    > now receive new messages, but all my old (dbx) mail is still hidden in the
    > dbx-file. Anybody that knows how I can fix this problem?

    If the inbox.dbx files is damaged it's damagaed and that's what that error
    message means

    Google is your friend.

    http://www.xtra.co.nz/help/0,,5721-2393962,00.html.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 2, 2006

  3. P.K.

    P.K. Guest

    "Duane Arnold" <> skrev i melding

    > "P.K." <> wrote in message
    >> When I try to open my inbox, I get this error message:
    >> Account: 'mail.broadpark.no' , Server: 'mail.broadpark.no', Protocol:
    >> POP3, Port: 110, Secure (SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C013B
    >> I have tried to rename the inbox dbx-file to inbox old and it works, I
    >> can now receive new messages, but all my old (dbx) mail is still hidden
    >> in the dbx-file. Anybody that knows how I can fix this problem?

    > If the inbox.dbx files is damaged it's damagaed and that's what that error
    > message means
    >
    > Google is your friend.
    >
    > http://www.xtra.co.nz/help/0,,5721-2393962,00.html.
    >
    > Duane :)

    And absolutely no way to fix it?

    PK
    P.K., Jun 2, 2006
  4. P.K.

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "P.K." <> wrote in message

    > "Duane Arnold" <> skrev i melding
    >>
    >> "P.K." <> wrote in message
    >>> When I try to open my inbox, I get this error message:
    >>> Account: 'mail.broadpark.no' , Server: 'mail.broadpark.no', Protocol:
    >>> POP3, Port: 110, Secure (SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C013B
    >>> I have tried to rename the inbox dbx-file to inbox old and it works, I
    >>> can now receive new messages, but all my old (dbx) mail is still hidden
    >>> in the dbx-file. Anybody that knows how I can fix this problem?

    >> If the inbox.dbx files is damaged it's damagaed and that's what that
    >> error message means
    >>
    >> Google is your friend.
    >>
    >> http://www.xtra.co.nz/help/0,,5721-2393962,00.html.
    >>
    >> Duane :)
    >>

    > And absolutely no way to fix it?
    >
    > PK

    I don't think you can fix a corrupt file..

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 3, 2006
  5. "P.K." <> wrote in message

    > "Duane Arnold" <> skrev i melding
    >>
    >> "P.K." <> wrote in message
    >>> When I try to open my inbox, I get this error message:
    >>> Account: 'mail.broadpark.no' , Server: 'mail.broadpark.no', Protocol:
    >>> POP3, Port: 110, Secure (SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C013B
    >>> I have tried to rename the inbox dbx-file to inbox old and it works, I
    >>> can now receive new messages, but all my old (dbx) mail is still hidden
    >>> in the dbx-file. Anybody that knows how I can fix this problem?

    >> If the inbox.dbx files is damaged it's damagaed and that's what that
    >> error message means
    >>
    >> Google is your friend.
    >>
    >> http://www.xtra.co.nz/help/0,,5721-2393962,00.html.
    >>
    >> Duane :)
    >>

    > And absolutely no way to fix it?
    >
    > PK

    If the files have been corrupted then I suggest trying the Outlook Express
    recovery tool dbxtract (shareware, 5$ registration).

    http://www.oehelp.com/DBXtract/Default.aspx
    Boscoe Pertwee, Jun 3, 2006
  6. P.K.

    jessica2534

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    The Outlook express error message that you are receiving signifies that Outlook express dbx file become corrupted and no more accessible to you. To resolve this error of Outlook express and to repair corrupted .dbx files of Outlook, you should check out your internet service provider to be ensured that you have entered the correct details in your setup of account.
    Also you should stop using multiple programs when running Outlook express, particularly those programs that require internet connection. If still Outlook application is displaying same message, then it is suggested to make use third party Outlook Express recovery software. It is one the best tool that easily repairs as well as restores your lost dbx files of Outlook Express.
    jessica2534, Apr 25, 2011