    rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was ''.
    Subject 'Fw: Tiffany', Account: 'mail.tx3.net', Server: 'mail.tx3.net',
    Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 4.7.1 Greylisting in action,
    please come back later', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451,
    Error Number: 0x800CCC79

    cj, Dec 15, 2005

  2. cj

    Mike Easter Guest

    cj wrote:
    > I can't send mail from Outlook or Outlook, but can send from the same
    > ISP if I use their webmail site.
    > The error message I get is:

    > The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was
    > rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was ''.
    > Subject 'Fw: Tiffany', Account: 'mail.tx3.net', Server:
    > 'mail.tx3.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 4.7.1
    > Greylisting in action, please come back later', Port: 25,
    > Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

    Something is setup wrong at tx3 -- here's their tech contact form
    http://www.tx3.net/help.php Email Tech Support

    They're small enough that telephone support might actually work -- see
    http://www.tx3.net/contact-voice.html

    At my provider, neither telephone nor email tech support work. Nor
    network status/ing sometimes.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Dec 15, 2005