    folder to a file folder in "My Documents". I can't seem to find a way other
    than doing this one by one. And I have over 1000 emails I want to move.
    Any suggestions on this would be appreciated.

    Kathy Joyal, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Kathy Joyal

    °Mike° Guest

    Highlight one of the emails in the OE folder and press
    CTRL+A. This will select all of the emails. Drag them to
    the folder in 'My Documents'. You can also select individual
    items by holding the CTRL key whilst clicking each with
    the mouse.

    On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 07:37:03 GMT, in
    <zMufb.13368$6C4.12120@pd7tw1no>
    Kathy Joyal scrawled: