    are NOT read-only checked. Haven't gotten into regedit yet and would rather
    not. AVG did locate 4 trojans "TIBS4" which were supposedly "healed".
    Annoying situation, what suggestions? And thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFya0I=?=, May 14, 2007

  2. Mark, I think you probably wanted to post this over on an outlook express
    related newsgroup. I don't know what is causing your problem, but one thing
    I've personally found to greatly reduce any issues with OE (and now Windows
    Mail) is to set it to ONLY read messages in "plain text".

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 14, 2007