    message rules set up. When I do set up a rule to handle mail from that
    user, the rule is ignored.
    Can anybody help?

    Henk, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Henk

    Jim Sutton Guest

    Hank I can't say what causes the problem you have but ~ set up a rule to
    place the incoming msg into the mail box you want. Hope that would solve
    the problem ~ at least for now.
    Good Luck
    Jim

    Jim Sutton, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Henk

    °Mike° Guest

    Check your 'Blocked senders' as well as rules.

    On 28 Oct 2003 02:17:42 -0800, in
    <>
    Henk scrawled:

    --