    After clicking about I managed to get the list of newsgroups to show but my
    contacts are not.
    Melv
    Melv, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Melv

    Jerry G. Guest

    Click on View, and then Layout. You will see a small menu screen come up
    where you can put checkmarks for what you want to show.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ==========================

    "Melv" <> wrote in message
    I clicked something in my outlook express settings and my list of contacts
    that sat in the left pane dissapeared along with my list of newsgroups.
    Jerry G., Sep 9, 2004

  3. Melv

    Scrote Guest

    Melv wrote:
    >> I clicked something in my outlook express settings and my list of
    >> contacts that sat in the left pane dissapeared along with my list of
    >> newsgroups. After clicking about I managed to get the list of
    >> newsgroups to show but my contacts are not.
    >> Melv

    View>Layout>Click on Selections.
    --
    Twas a woman who drove me to drink.