    left alone. 1. How do I get my recent emails back? 2. How do I change
    the settings so that only older messages are compacted?
    , Aug 25, 2006

  2. I'm sorry, but you appear to have stumbled in to the wrong newsgroup. This
    is the 64bit newsgroup, where we are focused on issues specific to the
    various 64-bit Windows versions. From your post, I suspect you probably
    wanted an Outlook Express specific newsgroup, probably
    microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 25, 2006