    "OE removed access to the following unsafe attatchments in your mail: 01
    Track1.wma"
    It always does this when I recieve files. How do i access them?
    ak, May 25, 2004

  2. ak

    Richard Guest

    ak wrote:

    > Whenever i get an attatchment in Outlook Express, I can't access it!
    > It wont let me select it to download, and theres a message above the
    > email saying
    > "OE removed access to the following unsafe attatchments in your mail: 01
    > Track1.wma"
    > It always does this when I recieve files. How do i access them?

    Tools/options/security tab.
    Tick the first radio button.
    Feel free to educate yourself on how OE works with the various menu items.
    It won't hurt anything.
    Richard, May 25, 2004

  3. ak

    Unk Guest

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 14:12:28 +1000, "ak" <> wrote:

    >Whenever i get an attatchment in Outlook Express, I can't access it!
    >It wont let me select it to download, and theres a message above the email
    >saying
    >"OE removed access to the following unsafe attatchments in your mail: 01
    >Track1.wma"
    >It always does this when I recieve files. How do i access them?

    Run Outlook; click Tools, Options, "Security" tab.
    Uncheck the box, "Do not allow attachments to be saved
    or opened that could potentially be a virus"

    Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329570

    OLEXP: Using Virus Protection Features in Outlook Express 6
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291387
    Unk, May 25, 2004
  4. ak

    Guest

    Or else just ' forward' the message & when it goes to the next screen ready for
    forwarding to another email you can then access the file.

    Unk wrote:

    > On Tue, 25 May 2004 14:12:28 +1000, "ak" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Whenever i get an attatchment in Outlook Express, I can't access it!
    > >It wont let me select it to download, and theres a message above the email
    > >saying
    > >"OE removed access to the following unsafe attatchments in your mail: 01
    > >Track1.wma"
    > >It always does this when I recieve files. How do i access them?
    > >

    > Run Outlook; click Tools, Options, "Security" tab.
    > Uncheck the box, "Do not allow attachments to be saved
    > or opened that could potentially be a virus"
    >
    > Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329570
    >
    > OLEXP: Using Virus Protection Features in Outlook Express 6
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291387
    , May 25, 2004