    because I was able to forward it to my work address and open it with
    Express.

    , Jan 21, 2005

  2. Philippe Guest

    run an antivirus on your machine, also run a spyware program like lavasoft,
    there may be a program on your pc that is causing havoc, I see that all the
    time in the school where I work, stuff gets installed on people's machine
    without their knowledge, and hell breaks loose.

    Check the A page: http://www.geocities.com/philippeoget/a2z/

    philippe

    Philippe, Jan 21, 2005

  3. On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:37:34 -0000, "Philippe"
    <> wrote:

    >run an antivirus on your machine, also run a spyware program like lavasoft,
    >there may be a program on your pc that is causing havoc, I see that all the
    >time in the school where I work, stuff gets installed on people's machine
    >without their knowledge, and hell breaks loose.

    More importantly, when calling tech support or posting a technical
    question to support forum, you should also include the actual error
    message. It could be anything. How would we know?

    TS: Thanks for calling technical support. What can I do for you
    today?

    Cu: I'm getting an error message when I try to check my mail and my
    mail doesn't come in. Can you help?

    TS: What is the error message?

    Cu: I don't remember.

    TS: What program are you using to access your mail?

    Cu: Um,

    TS: Ah... I see the problem. You're an idiot. Thank you for
    calling and have a nice day!

    *click*

    The above example is a very common issue.

    Swill

    --

    You can have my forteinc.com account when you pry it out of my
    cold, dead, hard drive. http://www.forteinc.com

    Governor Swill, Jan 22, 2005