    That's a pain in the bohunkus because, I want to reply with the same
    name it come in on.

    joevan
    joevan, Jun 21, 2004

  2. joevan

    °Mike° Guest

    Have you even tried looking in the options?
    Obviously not.

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:16:12 GMT, in
    <>
    joevan scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 21, 2004

  3. joevan

    Paul - xxx Guest

    joevan typed:
    > The following from a friend who asked me and I don't think it possible
    > but anyone know if it is?
    > When I git an email which has come in to , (like
    > yorn), then hit reply, it always puts my verizon address in the reply
    > field.
    > That's a pain in the bohunkus because, I want to reply with the same
    > name it come in on.

    Try F1 .. Help ..

    Or look at the 'twisty' at the right hand side of the 'from' address, press
    it and something may be revealed ..

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks