  1. I have added a 2nd mailbox to my blueyonder account, but can't access this
    from Outlook Express.

    Can anyone tell me how this is done???????

    Derek Morrison, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Derek Morrison

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 16, 2003

  3. °Mike° wrote:
    > OLEXP How to Create and Use Identities in Outlook Express
    >

    > On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:38:46 +0100, in
    > <lABjb.25$>
    > Derek Morrison scrawled:
    >
    >> I have added a 2nd mailbox to my blueyonder account, but can't
    >> access this from Outlook Express.
    >>
    >> Can anyone tell me how this is done???????

    Why should the OP need to create a new identity just to access a second
    email address? He can do it from the main identity.
    KISS.

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Oct 16, 2003
  4. Derek Morrison

    °Mike° Guest

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:20:05 +0100, in
    <bmmr1c$p3ou5$-berlin.de>
    Gordon Burgess-Parker scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >> OLEXP How to Create and Use Identities in Outlook Express
    >>

    >> On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:38:46 +0100, in
    >> <lABjb.25$>
    >> Derek Morrison scrawled:
    >>
    >>> I have added a 2nd mailbox to my blueyonder account, but can't
    >>> access this from Outlook Express.
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone tell me how this is done???????

    >Why should the OP need to create a new identity just to access a second
    >email address? He can do it from the main identity.
    >KISS.

    Don't tell me, tell the OP. And make sure you explain
    how it's done.
    FY.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 16, 2003
  5. °Mike° wrote:
    > On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:20:05 +0100, in
    > <bmmr1c$p3ou5$-berlin.de>
    > Gordon Burgess-Parker scrawled:
    >
    >> °Mike° wrote:
    >>> OLEXP How to Create and Use Identities in Outlook Express
    >>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=209169
    >>>

    >>> On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:38:46 +0100, in
    >>> <lABjb.25$>
    >>> Derek Morrison scrawled:

    >> Why should the OP need to create a new identity just to access a
    >> second email address? He can do it from the main identity.
    >> KISS.

    > Don't tell me, tell the OP. And make sure you explain
    > how it's done.
    > FY.

    I was just interested in why you should have recommended that rather than
    just setting up a new account in the main identity?
    As I said, KISS.

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Oct 16, 2003
  6. Derek Morrison

    °Mike° Guest

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:43:41 +0100, in
    <bmmsdh$oeu59$-berlin.de>
    Gordon Burgess-Parker scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >> On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:20:05 +0100, in
    >> <bmmr1c$p3ou5$-berlin.de>
    >> Gordon Burgess-Parker scrawled:

    >>> Why should the OP need to create a new identity just to access a
    >>> second email address? He can do it from the main identity.
    >>> KISS.

    >> Don't tell me, tell the OP. And make sure you explain
    >> how it's done.
    >> FY.

    >I was just interested in why you should have recommended that rather than
    >just setting up a new account in the main identity?
    >As I said, KISS.

    Because when I first read it, I interpreted (rightly or wrongly)
    that the problem was with identities.
    As I said, FY.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 16, 2003
  7. °Mike° wrote:
    > On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:43:41 +0100, in
    > <bmmsdh$oeu59$-berlin.de>
    > Gordon Burgess-Parker scrawled:
    >
    >> °Mike° wrote:
    >>> On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:20:05 +0100, in
    >>> <bmmr1c$p3ou5$-berlin.de>
    >>> Gordon Burgess-Parker scrawled:

    >>> Don't tell me, tell the OP. And make sure you explain
    >>> how it's done.
    >>> FY.

    >> I was just interested in why you should have recommended that rather
    >> than just setting up a new account in the main identity?
    >> As I said, KISS.

    > Because when I first read it, I interpreted (rightly or wrongly)
    > that the problem was with identities.
    > As I said, FY.

    And UY too.

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Oct 16, 2003
  8. Derek Morrison

    Richard Guest

    Derek Morrison wrote:

    > I have added a 2nd mailbox to my blueyonder account, but can't access
    > this
    > from Outlook Express.

    > Can anyone tell me how this is done???????

    I just have to ask this, how'd you do the first one?

    Richard, Oct 17, 2003
  9. Derek Morrison

    Richard Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    > OLEXP How to Create and Use Identities in Outlook Express

    Bucking for my reign on being stoopid?
    Identities have nothing to do with setting up email accounts.
    I've got several on one identity.

    Richard, Oct 17, 2003
  10. Derek Morrison

    °Mike° Guest