    Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
    http://uk.geocities.com/cravenbirds/

    Checked by the Norton auto-updated anti-virus system.
    Craven, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Craven

    DC Guest

    DC, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Craven

    Craven Guest

    "DC" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Craven wrote:
    >
    > > I'm trying to find an add-on for OE that lets you automatically have

    your
    > > sig inserted below posts you are replying to.

    > > I've seen it somewhere! But I've googled for it with no success.

    > Bless you, my child. }:O)

    lol Thanks' that was quick!
    --

    Regards,
    Craven

    Craven, Jun 3, 2004
  4. Craven

    DC Guest

    Craven wrote:
    > "DC" <> wrote in message
    >> Craven wrote:

    >> > I'm trying to find an add-on for OE that lets you automatically have

    > your
    >> > sig inserted below posts you are replying to.

    >> > I've seen it somewhere! But I've googled for it with no success.

    >> Bless you, my child. }:O)

    >> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

    > lol Thanks' that was quick!

    Service here is very quick, when you ask the right questions...

    ....or the wrong questions. };O)

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Free your mind, and your OS will follow...
    DC, Jun 3, 2004
  5. Craven

    Jerry G. Guest

    In OE, go to Tools, Options, and then Signatures. Follow from there. In OE's
    help system, they have the instructions about how to do signatures. With an
    HTML editor, you can create some very fancy signatures.

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    "Craven" <> wrote in message
    Hi,

    I'm trying to find an add-on for OE that lets you automatically have your
    sig inserted below posts you are replying to.

    I've seen it somewhere! But I've googled for it with no success.

    Help! TIA

    --

    Regards,
    Craven

    Jerry G., Jun 3, 2004
  6. Craven

    Pool Champ Guest

    "Jerry G." wrote in message

    > In OE, go to Tools, Options, and then Signatures. Follow from there. In

    OE's
    > help system, they have the instructions about how to do signatures. With

    an
    > HTML editor, you can create some very fancy signatures.

    But nothing too fancy for use in newsgroups, keep it simple.
    PC

    Pool Champ, Jun 4, 2004
  7. Craven

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "DC" <> wrote in message
    > Craven wrote:
    > > "DC" <> wrote in message

    > > your

    > >> Bless you, my child. }:O)

    > >> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

    > > lol Thanks' that was quick!

    > Service here is very quick, when you ask the right questions...
    >
    > ...or the wrong questions. };O)

    Yep - those wrong ones'll getcha every time!
    Toolman Tim, Jun 4, 2004
  8. Craven

    samantha Guest

    www.incredimail.com

    Love this program...but I use it by itself and not with OutLook

    samantha, Jun 4, 2004
  9. Craven

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Not me. Hate that crap. Don't need all them stinkin' smiley faces wasting my
    bandwidth on incoming email. Save it for your IM.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 4, 2004
  10. Craven

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Jun 4, 2004