    I go into "Accounts" and highlight the default email but have the same problem.
    Suggestions??

    JJ

    JJ, Sep 22, 2003

  2. JJ

    Steve Guest

    Go into accounts and check the reply address in properties/general
    "JJ" <> wrote in message
    > I have two email accounts set up in Outlook Express. One is set as

    default.
    > When I select create mail the resulting window has the non default

    address.

    Steve, Sep 22, 2003

  3. JJ

    CJ Guest

    Hi,
    what version of OE is it? When you go into accounts and highlight the default is there an
    "apply" button that you aren't pressing? Under accounts then properties are the details
    different and correct for both accounts?

    CJ

    CJ, Sep 22, 2003
  4. JJ

    Scout Lady Guest

    "JJ" <> wrote in message
    > I have two email accounts set up in Outlook Express. One is set as

    default.
    > When I select create mail the resulting window has the non default

    address.
    > I go into "Accounts" and highlight the default email but have the same

    problem.
    > Suggestions??

    I have 4 accounts set up under main identity. There is drop down box that
    allows me to chose what address I want to use though. Do you have an arrow
    pointing down on the far right side on the from field? I use OE 6, don't
    know if that makes a difference.

    ---

    Scout Lady, Sep 22, 2003
  5. JJ

    trout Guest

    JJ wrote:

    > I have two email accounts set up in Outlook Express. One is set as
    > default. When I select create mail the resulting window has the non
    > default address.
    > I go into "Accounts" and highlight the default email but have the
    > same problem. Suggestions??
    >
    > JJ

    Rename the *accounts* in alphabetical order, so that your default
    account is listed first.
    --
    "You could just put 'A:' in front of the default's name."

    trout, Sep 22, 2003