    Hi I need to download outlook express 7 as my OE 6 is awful, it won't even send mail and it just lies in my outbox until it wants to send, so will OE 7 will fix this problem, ( I hope)

    TIA

    Stephen

    STEPHEN, Feb 5, 2007

  2. STEPHEN

    j1mb0jay Guest

    j1mb0jay, Feb 15, 2007

  3. STEPHEN

    Pen Guest

    Pen, Feb 15, 2007
  4. STEPHEN

    j1mb0jay Guest

    Ok fair enough my bad, I am using Windows Vista; Internet Explorer 7 is still a good download for XP, along with, .Net framework version 3 and Windows Media Player 11.

    --
    Regards JJ (UWA)
    "j1mb0jay" <> wrote in message news:...
    I think OE7 comes with IE7 which windows update should do for you, but if not try the link below

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/ie/default.mspx

    Regards j1mb0jay

    j1mb0jay, Feb 16, 2007