    an attachment. I'm set to use HTML... But when I insert a
    picture, it goes out and comes back as an attachment... Thanks
    Chet

    Chet, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Chet

    °Mike° Guest

    Why? Sensible people only use plain text in mail.

    On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 03:18:13 GMT, in
    <Xns94FDEE51DA0A4OneUpsMen@204.127.199.17>
    Chet scrawled:

    <snip>

    >I'm set to use HTML...

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 4, 2004

  3. Chet

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Chet <> wrote in message
    > I know it use to, but graphics, pictures etc always end up as
    > an attachment. I'm set to use HTML... But when I insert a
    > picture, it goes out and comes back as an attachment... Thanks
    > Chet

    You are a little vague on details, mate, but I'll give it my crystal
    ball tx.
    1. Where are you *set -up for html....in Options or in the message
    composer?

    2.In Message Composer, you have to select Rich Text (html) from the drop
    down on Format button, / Insert / Picture... then browse for the file,
    hit OK. You should then see your graphic in the body of the message.

    Juan Pérez, Jun 4, 2004
  4. Chet

    Chet Guest

    "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in

    > Chet <> wrote in message
    >> I know it use to, but graphics, pictures etc always end up as
    >> an attachment. I'm set to use HTML... But when I insert a
    >> picture, it goes out and comes back as an attachment... Thanks
    >> Chet
    >>

    > You are a little vague on details, mate, but I'll give it my crystal
    > ball tx.
    > 1. Where are you *set -up for html....in Options or in the message
    > composer?
    >
    > 2.In Message Composer, you have to select Rich Text (html) from the
    > drop down on Format button, / Insert / Picture... then browse for the
    > file, hit OK. You should then see your graphic in the body of the
    > message.

    I do just exactly what you said. I get the picture and insert it, It
    appears in the document. Now when I send it out, it goes out as an
    attachment. When I test it, I send it to myself, it comes back to me as
    an attachment...

    Chet, Jun 4, 2004
  5. Chet

    Chet Guest

    °Mike° <> wrote in news:40c6ef03.1741296
    @localhost.dot.net:

    > Why? Sensible people only use plain text in mail.

    > <snip>
    >
    >>I'm set to use HTML...

    > <snip>

    Oh come on Mike... :) We want to be able to add a little humor to our
    email.... I am set to HTML. The picture is placed in the document
    (inserted) and when when it goes out it goes to the receipient as an
    attachment.....

    Chet, Jun 4, 2004
  6. Chet

    Chet Guest

    Chet <> wrote in

    > "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Chet <> wrote in message
    >>> I know it use to, but graphics, pictures etc always end up as
    >>> an attachment. I'm set to use HTML... But when I insert a
    >>> picture, it goes out and comes back as an attachment... Thanks
    >>> Chet
    >>>

    >> You are a little vague on details, mate, but I'll give it my crystal
    >> ball tx.
    >> 1. Where are you *set -up for html....in Options or in the message
    >> composer?
    >>
    >> 2.In Message Composer, you have to select Rich Text (html) from the
    >> drop down on Format button, / Insert / Picture... then browse for
    >> the file, hit OK. You should then see your graphic in the body of the
    >> message.
    >>

    > I do just exactly what you said. I get the picture and insert it, It
    > appears in the document. Now when I send it out, it goes out as an
    > attachment. When I test it, I send it to myself, it comes back to me
    > as an attachment...

    I might add that, When it goes into the "Sent" box, it appears there as
    an attachment..... Must me Outlook Express 6 is messed up?????

    Chet, Jun 4, 2004
  7. Chet

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 14:29:00 GMT, in
    <Xns94FE6BED61D30OneUpsMen@204.127.199.17>
    Chet scrawled:

    >°Mike° <> wrote in news:40c6ef03.1741296
    >@localhost.dot.net:
    >
    >> Why? Sensible people only use plain text in mail.

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >>>I'm set to use HTML...

    >> <snip>
    >>

    >Oh come on Mike... :) We want to be able to add a little humor to our
    >email....

    You can do that without HTML.

    <snip>

    --