    Google didnt help, nor did MS. that could be my bad choice of search
    criteria. Anyone come across this before?

    TIA

    OEquery, Mar 27, 2006

  2. OEquery

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "OEquery" <> wrote in news:pwZVf.9026$JZ1.333194
    @news.xtra.co.nz:

    > O/S is WinXP Prof.
    > Printer is Kyocera Mita FS-1010 network printer.

    Old Drivers?

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Mar 28, 2006

  3. OEquery

    OEquery Guest

    "Dave Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > "OEquery" <> wrote in news:pwZVf.9026$JZ1.333194
    > @news.xtra.co.nz:
    >
    >> O/S is WinXP Prof.
    >> Printer is Kyocera Mita FS-1010 network printer.

    > Old Drivers?
    >
    > --
    > Ciao, Dave

    Hmmm

    Maybe. It's worth a crack.

    Me

    OEquery, Mar 28, 2006
  4. OEquery

    Mark Guest

    >"Dave Taylor" <> wrote in message
    >> "OEquery" <> wrote in news:pwZVf.9026$JZ1.333194
    >> @news.xtra.co.nz:
    >>
    >>> O/S is WinXP Prof.
    >>> Printer is Kyocera Mita FS-1010 network printer.

    >> Old Drivers?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ciao, Dave

    >Hmmm
    >
    >Maybe. It's worth a crack.
    >
    >Me

    A lot of the older Kyocera drivers were a tad buggy :)..try updated
    drivers, other option is using the HP laserjet 5p (or similar)
    driver..which does the trick as well.

    Mark

    Mark, Mar 28, 2006