    PW ?
    If anyone has any clues ?
    I'm sure I've missed something obvious !

    Simon and Sue, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Simon and Sue

    John Loop Guest

    OE
    Tools -> accounts -> mail -> properties -> servers
    www.pccitizen.com Safe Computing, Home wired and wireless networking tips.

    "Simon and Sue" <> wrote in message
    > Outlook express always asks me for a password , the set up will not

    remember
    > the password I give it so that each time I start OE I have to re -enter

    the

    John Loop, Jan 18, 2004

  3. On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:02:58 -0800, "Simon and Sue"
    <> wrote:

    >Outlook express always asks me for a password , the set up will not remember
    >the password I give it so that each time I start OE I have to re -enter the
    >PW ?
    >If anyone has any clues ?
    >I'm sure I've missed something obvious !

    This is a pretty well known problem, and has a couple of possible
    causes, but for me, the most common has been:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;264672

    I resisted 'till I couldn't take it anymore.

    (sigh) Address altered against Spam.

    Replace the -at- and put the "spring-mind" in the correct order

    mhaase-at-springmind.com, Jan 18, 2004