    be saved in the options security box.
    Anyone know what causes this or any info
    Thanks

    J C Ames, Nov 7, 2005

  2. J C Ames

    Tony Guest

    "J C Ames" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > XP Pro SP 2
    > OE 6
    > My problem
    > Go to newsgroup clip-art select 3 attachments to download.click on
    > combine& decode.Window opens(order for decoding).Click OK.Window opens
    > (downloadong messages.Window opens but withn only one attachment showing
    > on the attach bar when there should be 3.I have unchecked the donot allow
    > attachments to be saved in the options security box.
    > Anyone know what causes this or any info
    > Thanks

    Because combine and decode is working properly. It does what it says -
    decodes and combines all attachments into one file.

    Tony, Nov 8, 2005

  3. J C Ames

    J C Ames Guest

    This isnot true because before I had to reinstall Windows it worked as it
    should.After
    the downloading messages another window opens & if it has downkoaded 10
    jpgs or whatever it should show them in the attach bar

    J C Ames, Nov 8, 2005
  4. On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 18:45:01 -0600, "J C Ames" <>
    wrote:

    >This isnot true because before I had to reinstall Windows it worked as it
    >should.After
    >the downloading messages another window opens & if it has downkoaded 10
    >jpgs or whatever it should show them in the attach bar
    >
    >"Tony" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "J C Ames" <> wrote in message
    >>> XP Pro SP 2
    >>> OE 6
    >>> My problem
    >>> Go to newsgroup clip-art select 3 attachments to download.click on
    >>> combine& decode.Window opens(order for decoding).Click OK.Window opens
    >>> (downloadong messages.Window opens but withn only one attachment showing
    >>> on the attach bar when there should be 3.I have unchecked the donot allow
    >>> attachments to be saved in the options security box.
    >>> Anyone know what causes this or any info
    >>> Thanks

    >> Because combine and decode is working properly. It does what it says -
    >> decodes and combines all attachments into one file.

    Then use another News Reader, besides outhouse depress, Like newsbin,
    or xnews or forte or....

    unluckylanding, Nov 8, 2005