    .. click here
    .. press space

    How do I retrieve the email message and more important, why is it happening?

    anon, Oct 10, 2007

  2. anon

    meerkat Guest

    "anon" <pa_ > wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am having a problem with my email.
    >
    > When I click on a message in my inbox I get the following error
    > message:
    >
    > Message has not been downloaded
    >
    > Outlook Express has not yet downloaded this message
    >
    > To download this message
    >
    > . click here
    > . press space
    >

    > How do I retrieve the email message and more important, why is it
    > happening?

    OE basic repair here...
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/community/columns/oerepair.mspx

    meerkat, Oct 10, 2007

  3. anon wrote:

    > I am having a problem with my email. When I click on a message in my
    > inbox I get the following error message:
    > Message has not been downloaded
    > Outlook Express has not yet downloaded this message
    > To download this message
    >
    > . click here
    > . press space

    So, does that work?

    > How do I retrieve the email message

    Is there a setting in OE to "download headers only" ? (Been years since
    I used it.) My email client has a checkbox in the account settings that
    reads: [ ] Fetch headers only

    > and more important, why is it happening?

    The option was changed (if there is one).

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 10, 2007
  4. anon

    chuckie® Guest

    "anon" <pa_ > wrote in message
    > I am having a problem with my email.
    >
    > When I click on a message in my inbox I get the following error message:
    >
    > Message has not been downloaded
    >
    > Outlook Express has not yet downloaded this message
    >
    > To download this message
    >
    > . click here
    > . press space
    >

    > How do I retrieve the email message and more important, why is it

    happening?

    Outlook>Tools>Options>Read tab, make sure there is a check in the box
    "Automatically download message when viewing in the Preview Pane."
    That's the only thing I can think of at this time...HTH...

    chuckie®, Oct 11, 2007
  5. anon

    Sano Guest

    - "anon" <pa_ > - wrote in

    > I am having a problem with my email.
    >
    > When I click on a message in my inbox I get the following error
    > message:
    >
    > Message has not been downloaded
    >
    > Outlook Express has not yet downloaded this message
    >
    > To download this message
    >
    > . click here
    > . press space
    >

    > How do I retrieve the email message and more important, why is it
    > happening?

    Who is your isp?

    Sano, Oct 12, 2007