    operating system is Windows XP, and I'm using Outlook Express 6.0.

    Thanks for any help.

    Ben

    Ben Antin, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Ben Antin

    °Mike° Guest

    Log into the web interface (assuming they have one),
    and check if there is anything clogging the problem
    boxes.

    On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:34:14 GMT, in
    <G0_xd.539938$wV.28643@attbi_s54>
    Ben Antin scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 21, 2004

  3. Ben Antin

    Emrys Davies Guest

    'Ben',

    I use http://www.tucows.com/preview/194125.html to access my mailbox
    and read the mail if anything goes wrong and it enables me to delete
    corrupted mail.

    It is very easy to set-up, free and may help you solve your problem.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Dec 21, 2004