    empty. I haven't been able to find any report of or fix for this problem.
    Any suggestions?

    Bob

    Bob, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Bob

    °Mike° Guest

    You may have a damaged registry key. Open your
    registry editor (Start / Run / regedit) to the following
    key:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER
    +Identities
    +{GUID}
    +Software
    +Microsoft
    +Outlook Express
    +5.0
    +Block Senders

    Make sure that Outlook Express is closed, then highlight
    the 'Blocked Senders' key and delete it.

    Reopen OE and try to set a new block.

    On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:02:55 -0700, in
    <>
    Bob scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Bob

    Ginchy Guest

    Thanks Mike that worked for me......is it just a coincidence that this just
    happened to me too and then I saw this post?

    Strange?

    Thanks anyway Mike!

    Ginchy, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Bob

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome, and yes, it probably just coincidence.

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 04:50:04 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cbb25p$8g1$>
    Ginchy scrawled:

    >Thanks Mike that worked for me......is it just a coincidence that this just
    >happened to me too and then I saw this post?
    >
    >Strange?
    >
    >Thanks anyway Mike!
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> You may have a damaged registry key. Open your
    >> registry editor (Start / Run / regedit) to the following
    >> key:

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2004
  5. Bob

    smpc999

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    block senders list

    i'm trying to delete the block senders key as you have described but it is not even on the list after following your directions to find it?

    smpc999, Feb 3, 2010