    has been useless.

    Any input would be greatly appreciated!
    -Andrew
    =?Utf-8?B?Um9v?=, Apr 24, 2007

  2. Is ISA part of that environment?

    There are known issues with ISA and x64 clients - usually around RPC
    filters. You may need an update to ISA or to your Exchange server to match
    up the RPC behaviour.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 25, 2007

  3. ISA is not part of our environment. We use CheckPoint as our firewall /
    routing.

    After watching the CheckPoint SmartView Tracker, it looks like the server
    (destination) end is blocking throughput for whatever reason.

    Tomorrow will be another day of fun.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9v?=, Apr 25, 2007