    Any help or advice is appreciated.

    Many thanks.

    JB.

    Jayne Beaumont, Feb 5, 2006

  2. Jayne Beaumont

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "Jayne Beaumont" <> wrote in message
    news:OfoFf.264524$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > my other half and I each have our own email folder within the main

    Inbox
    > folder in Outlook Express. However, on a couple of occasions I have

    found
    > that my folder (and all subfolders within it) has been deleted.
    >
    > I suspect that my other half has done this in error as folders don't

    just
    > totally disappear on their own - he won't admit to it though!
    >
    > Is there any way that I can protect any folders in Outlook so that it

    is not
    > so easy to delete them?
    >
    > Any help or advice is appreciated.
    >
    > Many thanks.
    >
    > JB.

    Check in 'find files or folders' to establish whether or not your 'lost'
    folder' is in fact lost.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Feb 5, 2006

  3. Jayne Beaumont

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:OfoFf.264524$,
    Jayne Beaumont spewed forth:
    > Hi,
    >
    > my other half and I each have our own email folder within the main
    > Inbox folder in Outlook Express. However, on a couple of occasions I
    > have found that my folder (and all subfolders within it) has been
    > deleted.
    > I suspect that my other half has done this in error as folders don't
    > just totally disappear on their own - he won't admit to it though!
    >
    > Is there any way that I can protect any folders in Outlook so that it
    > is not so easy to delete them?
    >
    > Any help or advice is appreciated.
    >
    > Many thanks.
    >
    > JB.

    Best way? Set up separate email addresses (most ISPs provide mulitple email
    names for their accounts). Then set up OE to use "Identities".

    Toolman Tim, Feb 5, 2006