    with windows 64?

    Thanks.
    , Nov 3, 2005

  2. You have latest Service Pack for Office 2003 installed? Try that:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...97-2DB6-4654-9DB6-EC7D5B4DD867&displaylang=en

    Also try doing a Detect and Repair from the Help Menu to see if it fixes the
    problem.
    microsoft.public.office.misc
    microsoft.public.outlook
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 3, 2005

  3. Guest

    I have SP2 and all the patches installed for both office and windows.
    I did the detect and repair and still no alerts. Is there a particular
    service that allows these that may have been turned of by default?

    Thanks very much for the reply.
    , Nov 10, 2005
  4. In Outlook 2003 :

    Tools - Options - Preferences - Email options - Advanced email options -
    Display a New Mail Desktop Alert.

    Dominic Payer, Nov 10, 2005
  5. Guest

    Yes that is exactly what I had done when I first got the computer. As
    I mention in my original post I can even get the preview to display but
    the actual popups never display.
    , Nov 14, 2005