    I've been in Tools Security and can't find the box to click!
    Thanks for any help
    Sheila
    Caaagh, Dec 24, 2003

  2. Caaagh

    Reinhold Guest

    Hey Sheila,
    goto:

    TOOLS
    SECURITY
    VIRUS PROTECTION
    and untag
    DO NOT ALLOW ATTACHEMENTS.....

    Happy Holidays
    Reinhold

    Reinhold, Dec 24, 2003

  3. Caaagh

    Caaagh Guest

    Thanks Reinhold!!!
    Happy Christmas to you too
    Sheila

    Caaagh, Dec 24, 2003
  4. Caaagh

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Caaagh posted ...

    > Hi
    > I've got Win XP (home) and Outlook 2002. I'm trying to send my
    > father an .exe file and Outlook (which he has too) has blocked it -
    > how to I get Outlook to stop interfering???
    >
    > I've been in Tools Security and can't find the box to click!
    > Thanks for any help
    > Sheila

    Tools - Options - Security - Custom level button - File Download ENABLE - OK
    etc

    --
    Paul
    Paul - xxx, Dec 24, 2003
  5. Caaagh

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Use this http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm

    pcbutts1, Dec 24, 2003
  6. Caaagh

    Jane Guest

    email me..with regards to your query....
    your email is invalid
    "Caaagh" <> wrote
    in message

    Jane, Dec 24, 2003
  7. Caaagh

    Caaagh Guest

    Thanks Paul - xxx to you too!
    This one worked fine and I'll tell my Dad to do the same.
    Sheila

    Caaagh, Dec 25, 2003
  8. Caaagh

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Nice one .. Merry Christmas to you too .. ;)

    Caaagh posted ...

    --
    Paul
    Paul - xxx, Dec 25, 2003