    Can anyone tell me how to backup all my outlook emails
    and address book please

    thanx
    JONI, Sep 19, 2003

  2. JONI

    Stevo Guest

    JONI wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to backup all my outlook emails
    > and address book please
    >
    > thanx

    Outlook? or Outlook Express as you seem to be using..

    --
    Stevo
    (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)
    Stevo, Sep 19, 2003

  3. JONI

    Stevo Guest

    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ is an invaluable OE resource...

    Stevo, Sep 19, 2003
  4. JONI

    JONI Guest

    outlook express ver 6.0 on xp home

    JONI, Sep 19, 2003
  5. JONI

    Stevo Guest

    JONI wrote:
    > outlook express ver 6.0 on xp home
    >
    > "Stevo" <> wrote in message
    >> Stevo wrote:

    >>> Outlook? or Outlook Express as you seem to be using..

    >> http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ is an invaluable OE resource...
    >>
    >> --
    >> Stevo
    >> (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)

    You need to be aware that Microsoft also has the Outlook product, commonly
    ibstalled because it is bundled with Office..

    It is a VERY different product to Outlook Express... and you will get
    information that doesn't seem to make sense if you confuse the two names...

    Having clarified that .. the link I provided should give you most of what
    you need to know about OE...

    Stevo, Sep 19, 2003