    turn that security feture off but I can't find anything. Any help
    appreciated.
    Thanks

    NoBody, Mar 16, 2006

  2. NoBody

    P&G Guest

    go to tools/options/security

    P&G, Mar 16, 2006

  3. NoBody

    Gordon Guest

    On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 01:33:29 +0000, NoBody wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > How do you enable attachment download in MS Outlook? > appreciated.
    > Thanks

    Outlook, or Outlook EXPRESS? (The two are entirely different in operation).

    Gordon, Mar 16, 2006
  4. NoBody

    Vanguard Guest

    "NoBody" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > How do you enable attachment download in MS Outlook? When I try to
    > download an attachment in a news group it says Outlook has been set to
    > block attachment downloads. I tried looking in the help file to figure out
    > how to turn that security feture off but I can't find anything. Any help
    > appreciated.

    Outlook does not support NNTP (network news transfer protocol), but Outlook
    EXPRESS does. Assuming you really meant to ask about Outlook EXPRESS, have
    you looked under the security *options*?

    Post replies to the newsgroup. Share with others.

    Vanguard, Mar 16, 2006
  5. NoBody

    Plato Guest

    http://www.bootdisk.com/xptop20.htm#19

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Mar 16, 2006
  6. NoBody

    tutsi Guest

    On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 01:33:29 GMT, "NoBody" <> wrote:

    open outlook go to tools /options /secutity and uncheck do not allow
    attachment.click apply click ok. and you are done

    tutsi, Mar 17, 2006