    do?
    Any thoughts would be appreciated
    Piff
    Piff, Jun 3, 2005

  2. Piff

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:59:58 +0100, "Piff"
    <> wrote:

    >I am running XP with office 2000, and recently upgraded to outlook 2002 with
    >a new pda. I previously used word as my e mail editor but when I try to
    >"tick" the boxes to use word, they are all greyed out? Also, now cant send
    >an e mail directly from word?
    >Any body any ideas as to what is causing the problem and anything that I can
    >do?
    >Any thoughts would be appreciated

    Why do you need to use word to compose e-mails?
    Evan Platt, Jun 3, 2005

  3. Piff

    MrGrumpy Guest

    I 'believe' OL may require the same version of Word

    MrGrumpy, Jun 3, 2005
  4. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:59:58 +0100, "Piff"
    ><> wrote:

    >>I am running XP with office 2000, and recently upgraded to outlook
    >>2002 with a new pda. I previously used word as my e mail editor but
    >>when I try to "tick" the boxes to use word, they are all greyed out?
    >>Also, now cant send an e mail directly from word? Any body any ideas
    >>as to what is causing the problem and anything that I can do? Any
    >>thoughts would be appreciated

    > Why do you need to use word to compose e-mails?

    How else can you get rainbow colored blinking letters and stinky
    perfumey stationery? :)

    Okay, other than with Incredimail...

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263