    only allowes for the first five contacts to be exported.

    --
    Robert Amtjip <>
    Robert Atjip, Mar 5, 2005

  2. Robert Atjip

    dwacon Guest

    "Robert Atjip" <> wrote in message
    news:42299900$0$16053$...
    > Anybody know of way to get outlook 2002(XP) to export contacts to vCard
    > files? I've tried Vcard4Outlook from www.4team.biz, but the trial version
    > only allowes for the first five contacts to be exported.
    >

    > --
    > Robert Amtjip <>

    File... Save As... vCard

    --
    Certified Wild Women
    Are you one? Do you know one?
    dwacon, Mar 5, 2005

  3. On 05 mar 2005 "dwacon" <> wrote
    news:VQoWd.47949$7z6.39937@lakeread04 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > File... Save As... vCard

    that feature was first implemented in outlook 2003, I've got 2002. I know
    2003 has just been posted in alt.binaries.cd.image, but I'd rather not have
    to download and install something that size just to export my contacts to
    my laptop running mandrake and kontact.

    --
    R. Amtjip ;-P
    Just mail away, I'm trying out gmail's spam killer by having a REAL
    Robert Amtjip, Mar 5, 2005
  4. Robert Atjip

    Gordon Guest

    Robert Amtjip wrote:
    || On 05 mar 2005 "dwacon" <> wrote
    || news:VQoWd.47949$7z6.39937@lakeread04 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    ||| File... Save As... vCard
    || that feature was first implemented in outlook 2003, I've got 2002. I
    || know 2003 has just been posted in alt.binaries.cd.image, but I'd
    || rather not have to download and install something that size just to
    || export my contacts to my laptop running mandrake and kontact.
    || --
    || R. Amtjip ;-P
    || Just mail away, I'm trying out gmail's spam killer by having a REAL
    || address in my header *gosh*

    Won't Kontact import a csv file?

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director