    time it asks me to put in the password I check the box "Save password." But
    it never does. How do I fix it?

    Thanks in advance.
    Tull, May 11, 2005

  2. Tull

    Unk Guest

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 19:51:24 -0500, "Tull" <> wrote:

    >In the accounts the check box is checked to save the password. And every
    >time it asks me to put in the password I check the box "Save password." But
    >it never does. How do I fix it?
    >
    >Thanks in advance.

    Outlook Express keeps prompting for your password - Fix
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_oe_passwords.htm

    OLEXP: Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained in Win2K or XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=264672

    OL2000: (IMO) Your Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=259416

    OLEXP: Outlook Express Does Not Save the Mail Server Logon Password
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=216382
    Unk, May 11, 2005

  3. Tull wrote:

    > In the accounts the check box is checked to save the password. And every
    > time it asks me to put in the password I check the box "Save password."
    > But
    > it never does. How do I fix it?

    You probably want to install the "ms network client" for authentication,
    even if you have no network.

    Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.11-mm4[LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]
    Walter Mautner, May 11, 2005