    recieved emails to a reponce folder, is it possible to view that list of
    emails by email address ? In other words, the reply field of those emails
    ?
    Nick, May 6, 2004

  2. Nick

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in news::

    > when you save emails that are in your address book, and you ahve moved
    > recieved emails to a reponce folder, is it possible to view that list
    > of emails by email address ? In other words, the reply field of
    > those emails ?

    Right click in the column title listing area of the folder, see if you get
    an option to ADD a column that does what you want. Add the column, then
    click on the column to sort it. I don't use OE, but this is the common
    method for almost any email application, and certainly the way it can be
    done in Outlook.
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, May 6, 2004

  3. Nick

    steve Guest

    Dave Taylor wrote:
    > "Nick" <> wrote in news::
    >

    >>when you save emails that are in your address book, and you ahve moved
    >>recieved emails to a reponce folder, is it possible to view that list
    >>of emails by email address ? In other words, the reply field of
    >>those emails ?
    >>

    > Right click in the column title listing area of the folder, see if you get
    > an option to ADD a column that does what you want. Add the column, then
    > click on the column to sort it. I don't use OE, but this is the common
    > method for almost any email application, and certainly the way it can be
    > done in Outlook.
    > Ciao, Dave

    Evolution, in Linux, works the same way....It's an Outlook
    'clone'....without the bugs.
    steve, May 7, 2004
  4. steve
    > Dave Taylor wrote:
    > > "Nick" <> wrote in news::
    > >

    > >>when you save emails that are in your address book, and you ahve moved
    > >>recieved emails to a reponce folder, is it possible to view that list
    > >>of emails by email address ? In other words, the reply field of
    > >>those emails ?
    > >>

    > > Right click in the column title listing area of the folder, see if you get
    > > an option to ADD a column that does what you want. Add the column, then
    > > click on the column to sort it. I don't use OE, but this is the common
    > > method for almost any email application, and certainly the way it can be
    > > done in Outlook.
    > > Ciao, Dave

    > Evolution, in Linux, works the same way....It's an Outlook
    > 'clone'....without the bugs.

    Well of course being a different product and not a port of the MS code it
    will have its own bugs that are not in the MS product
    Patrick Dunford, May 7, 2004