    From: "michael" <>
    To: "Gordon" <>
    Subject: Re: Outlook Express recovery
    Date: 02 April 2004 14:35

    No Gordon, I'm clicking on the Mail icon(between History & Printer icons).
    When I go to IE Explorer-Tools-Internet options- Programs, i can see that
    Newsgroups uses O.E, but Email shows blank and if I click the dropdown arrow
    the only option I get is for M. outlook.

    michael, Apr 2, 2004

  2. michael

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 22:51:07 +0100, in
    <2elbc.180$yP6.80@newsfe1-win>
    michael scrawled:

    >I sent this earlier ,but it didn't appear

    What a surprise, since you sent a reply via email, and
    to a "privacy.net" address, at that! Please keep your
    replies in the group.

    >on the board

    It's not a board, it's a newsgroup.

    >so I dragged it from the SENT folder onto the forum. I haven't
    >lost OE but I can't access it from the toolbar icon which causes
    >a problem if I click on anyone's email address. OE doesn't open up.

    Open Outlook Express and go to Tools / Options / General tab.
    Press the 'Make Default' button for mail. If that doesn't help,
    type the following into the Start / Run box:

    "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 2, 2004