    know that on my XP machine at home my address book have the WAB extensions.
    I copied my address book files from work which are also WAB. However, I
    can't seem to import them to my home account. Any ideas???
    Jimbo, Jul 30, 2003

  2. address books from Outlook cannot be imported to OE or the other way
    around.....(i.e. Import OE AB to Outlook) because they use different file
    formats. Outlook uses .PAB and OE uses .WAB.
    If you try and import an address book to either program from the other, the
    destination program will not recognise the book. you could try and search
    for a converter (although i don't think there is one).

    --
    Uber-Thrustation: Trust the Thrust

    Uber-Thrustation, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Jimbo

    ÆnÎGmà Guest

    "Evil T" <> wrote in message

    > "Jimbo" <> wrote in message
    > > I am running MS Outlook at work. I am running Outlook Express at home.

    > > know that on my XP machine at home my address book have the WAB

    > extensions.
    > > I copied my address book files from work which are also WAB. However, I
    > > can't seem to import them to my home account. Any ideas???
    > >

    > This program might help, not sure... Downloaded it ages ago, thinking I
    > might need it one day...
    >
    > http://www.joshie.com/projects/dawn/
    >
    > Evil T

    If you have the .WAB file on a CD it will not load, you need to copy it to
    HDD first
    ÆnÎGmÃ, Jul 31, 2003