    PWB Guest

    how Can I save individual emails to an alotted folder please, assuming I
    can . TIA

    PWB, Feb 19, 2008

  2. PWB

    Gordon Guest

    "PWB" <> wrote in message
    news:jDCuj.1923$...
    > how Can I save individual emails to an alotted folder please, assuming I
    > can . TIA

    What EXACTLY are you trying to do here? What "allotted folder" where?

    Gordon, Feb 19, 2008

  3. PWB

    sittingduck Guest

    PWB wrote:

    > how Can I save individual emails to an alotted folder please, assuming I
    > can . TIA

    Create a folder.
    Drag the email(s) into it.

    --
    http://improve-usenet.org

    sittingduck, Feb 19, 2008
  4. PWB

    Gordon Guest

    "sittingduck" <> wrote in message
    > PWB wrote:
    >
    >> how Can I save individual emails to an alotted folder please, assuming I
    >> can . TIA

    > Create a folder.
    > Drag the email(s) into it.

    Depends on what the OP is trying to achieve - there may be better ways to do
    what he wants....

    Gordon, Feb 19, 2008
  5. PWB

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:31:27 GMT, PWB wrote:

    >how Can I save individual emails to an alotted folder please, assuming I
    >can . TIA

    Yes, you can. You can always check the online help as well.

    I use rules and move mail from inbox to alloted folders, depends on
    sender usually.

    Your question could also be a bit better.

    Me

    why?, Feb 19, 2008