    PWB Guest

    Does anyone know how I can put outlook 2007 in my startup folder .i.e. I
    want it to start when I boot up windows. I have vista home premium

    PWB, Aug 26, 2007

  2. PWB

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "PWB" <> wrote in message
    news:qajAi.25725$...
    > Does anyone know how I can put outlook 2007 in my startup folder .i.e. I
    > want it to start when I boot up windows. I have vista home premium

    Drag the link there, just like you would with any version of Windows.

    WhzzKdd, Aug 26, 2007

  3. PWB

    whosbest54 Guest

    In article <qajAi.25725$>,
    says...

    >Does anyone know how I can put outlook 2007 in my startup folder .i.e. I
    >want it to start when I boot up windows. I have vista home premium

    Create a shortcut to Outlook and move it to the Startup folder under your
    start menu.

    Or copy the shortcut to Outlook in the MS Outlook start menu items to the
    Startup folder.

    whosbest54

    http://www.geocities.com/whosbest54/

    http://www.geocities.com/whosbest54/rmb.html